If your domain name is registered with Bluehost, use the following instructions to update your nameservers.
- Login to your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Click the Domain link, at the top of the page.
- Choose your domain name from the list of domains.
- Then click the Name Servers tab.
- Select Use Custom Nameservers
- Include the nameservers you find at the end of the connect domain flow in the Hub
- Click then on the Save button
The change will usually take 3-6 hours to show, but remember that these changes can take up to 72 hours to fully propagate across the web.
If you have questions or need help please email email@example.com.