If your domain name is registered with 1&1, use the following instructions to update its nameservers:
- Log in to your 1&1 Control Panel and select the relevant package.
- Click on Domains in your control panel
- Select the domain you'd like to change name servers for
- Click "Advanced Settings"
- Select "Edit DNS settings" , then "Other Name servers"
- Include the nameservers you find at the end of the connect domain flow in the Hub
- Click on Save to proceed.
All DNS changes may take up to 72 hours to be fully updated and recognised by all servers/computers on the Internet.
As mentioned, if you have questions or need help please email firstname.lastname@example.org.