Customers are far more likely to engage with business profiles that include engaging, high-quality images. Luckily, using your Listings dashboard, you can display a range of images to your listings on popular platforms like Apple Maps and Uber.
Here's how to upload your business images:
Next, select Listings and scroll down to the Images option.
Press the Plus (+) icon to add your new images. You'll see the following menu:
Select the type of photo you wish to add by pressing the Plus (+) icon again. You'll then be able to upload photos from your device, social media accounts or a web search.
When you're finished selecting your images, press Upload.
What kind of images can I add?
- Logo: This will be added to different channels/directories
- Squared logo: This logo will be specifically used on Facebook and Local Listing (internally)
- Main Photo: The first image that will be shown in your GMB listing (uploaded by owner section)
- Landscape photo: This image is specifically for Facebook use
- Other photos: These are photos that add to the overall image of your location. This may include photos of your business's interior, exterior, dishes, products et cetera