Please note: Customers whose domain provider is Wix must email email@example.com before attempting to make any changes
Yes, you can connect your custom domain name with your UENI website! Please follow these steps:
1) Request use of your custom domain name with the UENI Support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your domain name and who you have purchased it from (domain registrar).
2) The UENI Support team will send you a link to pay for this service. There is a nominal charge of
- UK Customers: £6.99 + VAT
- US Customers: $6.99
- ES Customers: €6.99 + IVA
- IN Customers: ₹499 + GST
- MX Customers: $149 + IVA
- CA Customers: $9.99 + GST
for 12 months. This service renews annually at the same price.
3) Please update the nameservers for your domain. How to do this differs depending on which registrar you use. Please see below for instructions from GoDaddy and Namecheap. If your domain is registered with another registrar and you need help updating the nameservers, please email email@example.com and we will assist.
4) Once you have completed the steps above, our team will connect your custom domain to your website. This change should be live in 3 business days.
If you have any other problems or requests, our customer service team is available and ready to help you.
PURCHASING A PROFESSIONAL EMAIL ADDRESS:
You may purchase an email add on from UENI, provided that you don't already have a professional email address with an external provider.