If your domain name is registered with Heartinternet, use the following instructions to update its nameservers:
Log into your Customer Area
- Click on ‘Manage Domain Names
- Select your domain name from the drop-down list under ‘Manage Web Hosting Domains’
- Click on ‘Manage Now’
Click on ‘Change Nameservers’
- In ‘Change Nameservers’, you can choose between our nameservers or specify a new set.
You have to enter in new nameservers:
- Enter in the first nameserver : rocky.ns.cloudflare.com
- Enter in the second nameserver in: rosa.ns.cloudflare.com
- Click 'Change Nameservers'
The nameservers will now be changed.
The change will usually take 3-6 hours to show, but remember that these changes can take up to 72 hours to fully propagate across the web.
If you have questions or need help please email firstname.lastname@example.org.