If your domain name is registered with Google domains, use the following instructions to update its nameservers:
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- In the left-hand navigation panel, click DNS.
- Under Name servers, select Use custom name servers.
- Enter a custom name server in the 'Name server' field; Click the + button to add every other name server.
- Click Save to save your name servers.
After you switch to custom name servers, set up new resource records with your DNS provider.
Note: When you switch to custom name servers, a warning message will appear at the top of the page.
The change will usually take 3-6 hours to show, but remember that these changes can take up to 72 hours to fully propagate across the web.
If you have questions or need help please email firstname.lastname@example.org.