If your domain name is registered with One.com, use the following instructions to update your nameservers.
- Log into the One.com control panel.
- Click DNS settings on the Advanced settings tile.
- Go to Name servers.
- Select the option Change to custom name servers.
- Enter these nameservers. The IP address is optional
- Click Save to send your request to our Hostmaster team to be processed.
If everything is correct, then the name servers will be changed within 5 minutes. However, it can take up to 24 hours until the changes are in effect.
If you have questions or need help please email email@example.com.