Please note: Connecting your existing domain has an administrative fee.
- Go to the Register.com website in your browser and hover over Your Account. Click on Account Log-in
- Click on My Account Manager and then login with your user name and password for your account
- Click on the domain name that you want to change
- Look for the current nameserver settings towards the bottom of the screen. Click in the corresponding blank fields to add the new nameserver settings.
- Include the nameservers you find at the end of the connect domain flow in the Hub
- Check your changes, then click on Continue in order to confirm them
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have made changes to your name servers at the registrar, there will be 24-48 hours of DNS propagation time during which your website and email may not be available.
If you have questions or need help please email firstname.lastname@example.org.