If your domain name is registered with Yahoo, use the following instructions to update its nameservers:
Log into the Domain Control Panel
- Visit your Business Control Panel page
- Click on “Manage My Services” page.
- Select the “Domain Control Panel”
To Change Name Servers:
- Click the “Manage Advanced DNS Settings” link on your Domain Control Panel.
- Click the “Change Name Servers” button.
- Include the nameservers you find at the end of the connect domain flow in the Hub
- Click the “Submit” button.